I’m holding another giveaway, but this time I’m going to make it fun. See the rules and details inside.
If you’ve been a fan of my Facebook page, you know I’ve already done one giveaway this year. Well, in the spirit of Christmas I decided to do a second giveaway. Let me give you the rundown.
How to Enter
Entering the contest is extremely simple. All you have to do is post a comment on this article telling me what your favorite game of 2012 was and why. You don’t have to write a huge review of the game, nor does the game have to be popular. Just write something that tells me what your favorite game was and why it was your favorite game.
The post I like the most will be chosen as the winner. Again, the winner isn’t the best written review, the most words, or anything of that nature. The winner is chosen completely by me. Hey, I’m giving away the prize, so I can pick who I want! If you want to win, you may want to be more creative than the post I put in the image. Remember to add your name and e-mail with the comment. The name isn’t too important, but I have to call you something, right?
Deadline and Notification
I will notify the winner via the e-mail attached to the comment when the contest is over. Don’t worry, nobody can see the e-mail other than me. If a winner doesn’t respond in 24 hours, I will choose a new winner. The contest ends at midnight on December 25th, 2012 (Pacific Time). That means you have all the way up to 11:59 PM on Christmas Eve to post a comment!
Only one prize will be given to one lucky winner. The prize is the winner’s choice of 1600 Microsoft Points, $20 Sony Playstation Credit, 2000 Nintendo Points, or $20 Amazon Gift Card. Remember, only one of those will be available to the winner, not all three!
Why am I doing this?
It’s sort of a thanks to all my viewers and fans of my work. I’m making money (not much, but some) off of your guy’s views and likes, so I want to give back to the community! I’ll have even more contests in the future if I have more people following me out around the net. Remember to subscribe to my YouTube channel, visit this site often, and like and share all my stuff. You can also check out my facebook and other outlets for fun. There’s always something interesting from me all around the net, so don’t think following me around one area is good enough! Where can you find me?
- Visit My Site. You’re already here, come back often! Leave some comments too.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel. I’m always putting up videos. There’s either game help videos, VLOGs, product reviews, or just stuff for fun.
- Like my Facebook Page. This one isn’t necessary, but you can see a lot of my work updates and a ton of funny video game images every day. Facebook is being greedy these days and makes it harder to see page posts if you don’t like or share the page’s posts often. An easy way to remedy that is to add my page to your interests by clicking the little gear to the right of the Like button. A menu will drop down that has the option to add to your interests.
- Follow me on My IGN. What’s the quickest way to find me and my work? Probably on IGN. I’m usually there writing something up, so follow me and post something on my wall if you’re a member.
- Follow me on Twitter. Everyone has a Twitter these days, including me. I don’t post too often, but many articles from this site will show up on my twitter feed automatically. It’ll give you a heads up.
We finally have a winner! It took some time since people didn’t check their emails or SPAM folders, but we got a winner! Daniel Rivas won the big prize!
Better luck next time to everyone else. Keep watching my videos on YouTube, coming to this blog, and checking all my other work out so I can have more of these giveaways.